The cowl back pattern neckline reveals a subtle and elegant open back.
It is draped by cutting the fabric on the bias. Its depth and fall can therefore vary depending on the stretch of your fabric in the bias. Choose fluid fabrics for your creation.
• Note that to sew a jumpsuit, your hip size must not be more than two sizes larger than your bust size, otherwise you will not be able to put it on.
• The cowl back being cut on the bias, this will impact the final rendering for fabrics with directional patterns. You can play with graphic pattern fabrics such as stripes.
- print-at-home digital pattern
- sizes 34-48 with 2 cups sizes and 3 heights Size chart
- multiple formats pattern files (A4, US letter, A0) / print with or without sewing allowances included
- select your size before printing with layered patterns
- detailled step-by-step instructions booklet
- help to get a made-to-measure fit
- translated into French and English
140 cm of 140 cm wide fabric
40cm invisible zipper
1m20 (1 cm folded) bias tape (type 2 sleeves and sleeveless only)
* yardage can be optimized depending on bottoms pattern and size
* This pattern can not be used on its own. To make a dress/jumpsuit, you must complete it with one pattern from the BOTTOMS category. To make a top, complete it with the free pattern JUST THE TOP.
MATCH IT WITH A BOTTOM PATTERN
MATCH IT WITH A SLEEVES PATTERN