56 boulevard de Valmy
SIRET 537 828 824 00020
RCS Nanterre 537 828 824
Photo credits: Laurence Revol, Nelly Briet, Charlotte Auzou
The site is hosted by Shopify Inc., a Canadian company registered on the TSX and NYSE, whose head office is located at 151 O'Connor Street Ground Floor Ottawa, Ontario K2P 2L8 Canada. firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 1-613-241-2828
Charlotte Auzou (SIRET 537 828 824 00020), hereinafter “the Seller”, domiciled at 56 boulevard de Valmy 92700 Colombes (FR), has an online sales website www.ateliercharlotteauzou.com. This site makes it possible to receive orders from our customers and the data collected on this occasion is recorded and processed in a customer file.
This file is used to:
• Manage orders, payment and delivery.
• Conduct marketing operations (loyalty, promotions) and send advertisements by email to our customers who have accepted it.
The data collected is in no way communicated to commercial partners, to enable them to send them advertising.
LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENTS
• Order management: the legal basis for processing is the execution of a contract (see article 6.1.b) of the European Data Protection Regulation).
• Sending commercial solicitations by email on products similar to those ordered by customers: the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the company (Cf. article 6.1.f) of the European Data Protection Regulation), to know how to promote our products to our customers.
• Sending commercial solicitations by email on other products offered by the seller: the legal basis for processing is consent (see article 6.1.a) of the European Data Protection Regulation), as required by article L. 34-5 of the Post and Electronic Communications Code.
CATEGORIES OF DATA
• Identity: surname, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, newsletter subscription.
• Data relating to orders: transaction number, details of purchases, amount of purchases, data relating to payment of invoices, number of downloads of digital files.
• Browsing data: Google Analytics collects first-party cookies as well as data relating to the IP address, the device / browser, and the activities carried out on the site or in the application, in order to measure user interactions. on websites and / or in applications that use Google Analytics, and to generate reports on these statistics.
RECIPIENT OF DATA
The seller is the recipient of the data collected. Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our services and products to you. Your data is stored in Shopify's data storage system and databases, and in the general Shopify application. Your data is stored on a secure server protected by a firewall.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
• Data necessary for order management and invoicing: throughout the duration of the commercial relationship and ten (10) years for accounting obligations.
• Data necessary for carrying out loyalty-building and prospecting actions: throughout the duration of the commercial relationship and three (3) years from the last purchase.
• Data relating to means of payment: this data is not kept by the seller; they are collected during the transaction and are immediately deleted upon payment of the purchase.
• Data concerning the opposition lists to be received from prospecting: three (3) years.
If you no longer wish to receive advertising from the seller (exercise of the right of opposition or withdrawal of a consent already given), contact us by email at email@example.com. You can access, rectify or delete data concerning you. You also have a right to portability and a right to limit the processing of your data (See the cnil.fr site for more information on your rights).
Last updated: February 2021