The mix-and-match patterns by Atelier Charlotte Auzou are available exclusively in PDF format. You have to download and print them by yourself. Here's how they work.
Download your pattern
Once your order has been paid and validated, you will instantly get a link to download your pattern: on the validation screen of your order AND by email (it may be in your spam folder).
1. Click on the link and save the .ZIP folder on your computer, so you can access it endlessly. Do not open files from your web browser.
2. Unzip the file, you get the instruction booklets and pattern sheets. Each PDF file is numbered, the first one shows the list of files provided for your pattern. Check that all your files open correctly.
How to download your pattern from your customer account?
1/ Connect to your customer account.
2/ Click on the order number.
3/ Click on the "Patterns download" button.
4/ Wait until the "Download now" button is displayed. Choose the one at the very bottom of the list to get the latest version of your pattern. This step may take some time depending on your internet connection.
Print your pattern
You will receive 4 sheets for your pattern. Choose the file that matches your need.
• A4 / US letter format with seam allowances included
• A4/ US letter format without seam allowances
• large A0 format (maximum) with seam allowances included
• large format A0 (maximum) without seam allowances
* some sleeve patterns are not available in A0 format
Print these pattern sheets with a professional printer.
A4 / US letter printing
Before printing your pattern, we advise you to read our instructions with tips to make A4 / US letter printing easy.
1/ Open your PDF file with free Acrobat Reader software
2/ Use the Layers function to choose the size(s) you want to print (View > Show/Hide > Navigation Panels > Layers)
3/ Select "Actual size" and Orientation "Auto" for printing at the correct scale. Do not check "Choose paper source by PDF page size".
4/ Start by printing only page 3 of the file to check the settings before printing the entire pattern. The test square must be 5 cm on each side and the frame that surrounds each page must measure 18 x 25 cm. If this is not the case, your printing is not correct and you will not be able to assemble your pattern correctly.
5/ Prefer black and white printing in draft mode to save ink.
Although the test square is indeed 5 cm on the two prints above, only the one on the right is correct. If the frame is not present on your print, you will not be able to assemble your pattern correctly.
Assemble your pattern
On each sheet, cut 2 borders out of the 4 (bottom and right for example). Tape the pages together, aligning the marks. The layout provided in each pattern (on page 2 A4/US letter sheet files) will help you form the puzzle!