Pants, shorts or skirt ? You can choose whatever you want to sew with this overalls pattern thanks to the customizable #MaRobeAtelierCharlotteAuzou patterns.
Overalls are fitted at natural waist for a feminine look.
(this pattern is not compatible with the SLEEVES category)
- print-at-home digital pattern
- sizes 34-48 with 2 cups sizes and 3 heights Size chart
- multiple formats pattern files (A4, US letter, A0) / print with or without sewing allowances included
- select your size before printing with layered patterns
- detailed step-by-step instructions booklet
- help to get a made-to-measure fit
- translated into French and English
75cm of 140cm wide fabric
(or 45cm of 140cm wide fabric for main and 35cm of 140cm wide fabric for lining)
22cm invisible zipper
1 (35mm) overalls hardware kit (2 buckles / 2 straps sliders / 2 buttons)
1 (12 mm) button or snap
* yardage can be optimized depending on bottoms pattern and size
* This pattern can not be used on its own. To make a dress/jumpsuit, you must complete it with one pattern from the BOTTOMS category. To make a top, complete it with the free pattern JUST THE TOP.
MATCH IT WITH A BOTTOM PATTERN