The culotte skirt is not a skirt ;-) Cropped pants with a wide leg, this pattern will allow you to sew a feminine and relaxed jumpsuit when paired with our customizable tops. With the #JustTheBottom belt, you can sew comfortable high-waisted shorts or pants.
It is perfect for flowing, light fabrics like viscose crepe, but can also be sewn into a more structured fabric like cotton chambray.
This pattern will allow you to perfect your pockets sewing skills with the italian pockets on the front and the welt pockets on the back.
- print-at-home digital pattern
- sizes 34-48 with 2 lengths and 3 heights
- multiple formats pattern files (A4, US letter, A0) / print with or without sewing allowances included
- select your size before printing with layered patterns
- detailed step-by-step instructions booklet
- translated into French and English
100cm of 140cm wide fabric
from 34 to 38 : 180cm of 140cm wide fabric
from 40 to 48 : 215cm of 140cm wide fabric
+ fusible interfacing and stay tape
* for tall length, we advise you to choose a longer zipper than asked in the tops pattern.
* yardage can be optimized depending on tops pattern and/or size
* This pattern can not be used on its own. To make a jumpsuit, you must complete it with one pattern from the TOPS category. To make shorts or pants, complete it with the free pattern JUST THE BOTTOM.
MATCH IT WITH A TOP PATTERN