The "Classic shirt" pattern, to be personalized with the #MaRobeAtelierCharlotteAuzou skirts and pants, uses the codes of the shirt such as the collar, the regular or concealed button placket and the back yoke. It's fitted at waist with small pleats. The bust has ease to make it a comfortable mid-season creation.
Choose the classic assembly with an invisible zipper or modify the bottom of your custom-made creation with a button placket on the front with the tutorial included in the booklet.
- print-at-home digital pattern
- sizes 34-48 with 2 cups sizes and 3 heights
- multiple formats pattern files (A4, US letter, A0) / print with or without sewing allowances included
- select your size before printing with layered patterns
- detailled step-by-step instructions booklet
- translated into French and English
95cm of 140cm wide fabric
40cm invisible zipper
6 (11mm) buttons
1m20 (1 cm folded) bias tape (type 2 sleeves and sleeveless only)
* yardage can be optimized depending on bottoms pattern and size
* This pattern can not be used on its own. To make a dress/jumpsuit, you must complete it with one pattern from the BOTTOMS category. To make a top, complete it with the free pattern JUST THE TOP.
MATCH IT WITH A BOTTOM PATTERN
MATCH IT WITH A SLEEVES PATTERN