This fitted bodice pattern with wide straps will allow you to sew a very summery dress or jumpsuit. It is fitted at the chest but remains comfortable thanks to the shirred back piece.
The booklet will guide you through two methods of constructing smocks: with shirring elastic band, or with casings and flat elastics.
(this pattern is not compatible with the SLEEVES category)
- print-at-home digital pattern
- sizes 34-48 with 2 cups sizes and 3 heights Size chart
- multiple formats pattern files (A4, US letter, A0) / print with or without sewing allowances included
- select your size before printing with layered patterns
- detailled step-by-step instructions booklet
- help to get a made-to-measure fit
- not compatible with our "SLEEVES" patterns category
- translated into French and English
60 cm of 140 cm wide fabric
55 cm of 140 cm wide lining
(or 40 cm of lining if you choose the shirring elastic band method)
40 cm invisible zipper
For the shirred back piece : Method 1 : 150 cm of 5 cm wide shirring elastic band / Method 2 : 600 cm of 5 mm wide flat elastic band
* yardage can be optimized depending on bottoms pattern and size
* This pattern can not be used on its own. To make a dress/jumpsuit, you must complete it with one pattern from the BOTTOMS category. To make a top, complete it with the free pattern JUST THE TOP.
MATCH IT WITH A BOTTOM PATTERN