The pleated skirt will allow you to create a dress or a skirt with a fluid volume if it is sewn in a lightweight fabric, and a puffed style with heavier fabrics. Choose the short length above the knee or the midi length to mid-calf. Go for knife pleats or box pleats at the waist depending on the style you want.
- print-at-home digital pattern
- sizes 34-48 with 2 lengths and 3 heights
- multiple formats pattern files (A4, US letter, A0) / print with or without sewing allowances included
- select your size before printing with layered patterns
- detailed step-by-step instructions booklet
- translated into French and English
SHORT 130cm of 140cm wide fabric
MIDI 180cm of 140cm wide fabric
* for 46 and 48 sizes, prefer 150cm wide fabric for midi length
* yardage can be optimized depending on tops pattern and/or size
* This pattern can not be used on its own. To make a dress, you must complete it with one pattern from the TOPS category. To make a skirt, complete it with the free belt pattern JUST THE BOTTOM.
MATCH IT WITH A TOP PATTERN