With winter season come more «covering» patterns for personalized dresses that can be worn all winter long. The gathers at the neckline replace the traditional darts and can be completed with the ruffle neck. The back is fastened by a button placket that extends into an invisible zipper at the bottom.
- print-at-home digital pattern
- sizes 34-48 with 2 cups sizes and 3 heights Size chart
- multiple formats pattern files (A4, US letter, A0) / print with or without sewing allowances included
- select your size before printing with layered patterns
- detailled step-by-step instructions booklet
- help to get a made-to-measure fit
- translated into French and English
85 cm of fabric 140 cm wide
22 cm invisible zipper (of 60 cm for version with button placket)
five 10 mm or 15 mm buttons (6 with the ruffle collar)
* yardage can be optimized depending on bottoms pattern and size
* This pattern can not be used on its own. To make a dress/jumpsuit, you must complete it with one pattern from the BOTTOMS category. To make a top, complete it with the free pattern JUST THE TOP.
MATCH IT WITH A BOTTOM PATTERN
MATCH IT WITH A SLEEVES PATTERN