This top pattern from the custom #MaRobeAtelierCharlotteAuzou collection has a classic style and graphic details like bias darts that meet the side and waist seams and a boat neckline to elegantly bring out the neck and shoulders.
- print-at-home digital pattern
- sizes 34-48 with 2 cups sizes and 3 heights Size chart
- multiple formats pattern files (A4, US letter, A0) / print with or without sewing allowances included
- select your size before printing with layered patterns
- detailled step-by-step instructions booklet
- help to get a made-to-measure fit
- translated into French and English
80 cm of fabric 140 cm wide
fusible interfacing and stay tape
60 cm invisible zipper
* yardage can be optimized depending on bottoms pattern and size
* This pattern can not be used on its own. To make a dress/jumpsuit, you must complete it with one pattern from the BOTTOMS category. To make a top, complete it with the free pattern JUST THE TOP.
MATCH IT WITH A BOTTOM PATTERN
MATCH IT WITH A SLEEVES PATTERN