PDF sewing pattern
Custom dresses can also be custom jumpsuits ! Our bottom selection expands with this jumpsuit with pockets, fitted to the waist and hips.
It comes in three styles : short, 7/8 length fitted pants or wide pants for the long model.
- print-at-home digital pattern
- sizes 34-48 with 3 heights Size chart
- multiple formats pattern files (A4, US letter, A0) / print with or without sewing allowances included
- select your size before printing with layered patterns
- detailled step-by-step instructions booklet
- help to get a made-to-measure fit
- translated into French and English
34-48 : 90 cm of fabric 140 cm wide
34-40 : 170 cm of fabric 140 cm wide
42-48 : 220 cm of fabric 140 cm wide
34-38 : 170 cm of fabric 140 cm wide
40-48 : 235 cm of fabric 140 cm wide
+ stay tape
* for tall length, we advise you to choose a longer zipper than asked in the tops pattern.
* yardage can be optimized depending on tops pattern and size
• Quel tissu choisir pour mon patron personnalisé ?
• Choisir sa taille et adapter son patron de robe personnalisée
• Doubler sa robe personnalisée
• Les astuces pour coudre une toile et des pièces d'étude
• Coudre un volant sur une encolure
• Ajouter des poches invisibles à votre robe personnalisée
• Coudre des bretelles réglables pour le patron du Caraco
• Coudre une jupe plissée pour sa robe personnalisée
• Personnaliser avec des festons
❝ A unique dress
pour a unique woman. ❞
Our concept of sewing patterns offers you a rich experience of custom-made and personalized creations.
To sew your custom dress, choose from our range, a pattern for the top, another for the bottom, and another for the sleeves (if you wish and/or if it possible with the chosen top). All tops and bottoms patterns are compatible.
These options, combined with the selection of your fabric and haberdashery, will help you get a unique creation !
Design your dress !
100% compatible patterns
To sew your custom creation, follow the 9 chapters of the top, bottom and sleeves instruction booklets. Some steps can be skipped and depend on the options you have chosen.
Facings are pieces inside your creation that are used to finish the neckline and armholes.
In the top patterns (except those that are not compatible with the sleeves), you will find two types of facings.
How to choose the type of facing?
This choice depends on the pattern of the sleeves. Before cutting your fabric, check your sleeves pattern in order to determine whether it is a type 1 or 2.
For a sleeveless creation, you will have to choose the type 2 facings.
Depending on the models, the fastening of your dress or jumpsuit (zipper, buttons, …) will be located at center back or on the side. This location will determine how you cut and match the bottom of your personalized creation.
How to choose the type of fastening?
This choice depends on the top pattern. Before cutting your fabric, check your top pattern to determine if the fastening is on center back or on the side.
Then follow the corresponding cutting instructions in the bottom booklet.